Welcome to the SIB Advising Website!
- Need advice on what classes to take next?
- Need information about graduation requirements?
- Want to talk with someone about possible career options?
- Need a sympathetic ear to help you sort out academic difficulties?
Visiting an SIB academic advisor will give you the answers you seek! You can also find additional resources in the orange menus at left or on the For Undergraduate Students web page
Whether you are a freshman considering majoring in IB or a senior looking forward to graduation, you can make an appointment with one of our advisors to talk about these and other matters. Your advisor is someone who can get to know you, someone you can trust not just to give you rules and regulations, but who can help you decide what you want to do with your degree or who can help you through a difficult patch in your life.
Call 217-333-6774, make an appointment online, or simply stop by the advising office at 127 Burrill Hall to make an appointment with Allison or Tonya.
Please note, when classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, our advising office will be closed.
Stay Connected with IB:
- Email: email@example.com
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- LinkedIn: School of Integrative Biology at University of Illinois
- Check out our blog
- Like us on Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter
INTEGRATIVE BIOLOGY ACADEMIC ADVISING
127 Burrill Hall
407 S. Goodwin Avenue
Urbana, Il 61801
Office Hours: 8:30-12:00 and 1:00-5:00
Phone # 217-333-6774