If you are interested in applying for a post-doctoral fellowship or grant to conduct research related to the themes in our lab, please contact Dr. Yang. Current opportunities include:
- University of Illinois STEM Diversity Postdoctoral Research Associate, Deadline: ASAP in Fall 2015
- National Science Foundation Directorate for Biological Sciences (BIO) Postdoctoral Fellowship, Deadline: November 3, 2015
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Adminstration (NOAA) Climate and Global Change Postdoctoral Fellowship, Deadline: January 8, 2016
- National Science Foundation Division of Earth Sciences (EAR) Postdoctoral Fellowship, Deadline: January 12, 2016
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Agriculture and Food Research Initiative Postdoctoral Fellowship, Deadline: March 3, 2016
We welcome students who would like to earn IB 390 credit to gain experience in laboratory or field work, experienced students who would like to perform independent research (e.g, for a summer internship or for distinction papers), or students who seek work-study employment. We require that students are available to work at least 3 hour blocks between 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays and at least 6 hours per week. If you are interested in joining the lab, please contact Dr. Yang.
Our lab is currently full with respect to graduate students. We will not be accepting new students for Fall 2017.