16. Yang, WH, McNicol, G, Teh, YA, Estera, K, Wood, TE, Silver, WL. (2017) Evaluating the classical versus an emerging conceptual model of peatland methane dynamics. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 31, 1435–1453, https://doi.org/10.1002/2017GB005622
15. Yang, WH, Ryals, RA, Cusack, DF, Silver, WL. (2017) Cross-biome assessment of gross soil nitrogen cycling in California ecosystems. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 107, 144-155.
14. Yang, WH, Silver, WL. (2016) Net soil-atmosphere fluxes mask patterns in gross production and consumption of nitrous oxide and methane in a managed ecosystem. Biogeosciences, 13, 1705-1715.
13. Yang, WH, Silver, WL. (2016) Gross nitrous oxide production drives net nitrous oxide fluxes across a salt marsh landscape. Global Change Biology, 22, 2228-2237.
12. Yang, WH, Liptzin, D (2015) High potential for iron reduction in upland soils. Ecology, 96, 2015-2020.
11. Yang, WH, Traut, BH, Silver, WL (2015) Microbially mediated nitrogen retention and loss in a salt marsh soil. Ecosphere, 6. http://dx.doi.org/10.1890/ES14-00179.1
10. Yang, WH, McDowell, AC, Brooks, PD, Silver, WL (2014) New high precision approach for measuring 15N-N2 gas fluxes from terrestrial ecosystems. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 69, 234-241
9. Yang, WH, Teh YA, Silver, WL (2013) Measuring gross N2O production in soil: a reply to Well and Butterbach-Bahl. Global Change Biology, 19, 985-987
8. Yang, WH, Weber, KA, Silver, WL (2012) Nitrogen loss from soil through anaerobic ammonium oxidation coupled to iron reduction. Nature Geoscience, 5, 538-541
7. Yang, WH, Silver, WL (2012) Application of the N2/Ar technique to measuring soil-atmosphere N2 fluxes. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 26, 1-11
6. Yang, WH, Herman, DJ, Liptzin, D, Silver, WL (2012) A new approach for removing iron interference from soil nitrate analysis. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 46, 123-128
5. Yang, WH, Teh, YA, Silver, WL (2011) A test of a field-based 15N-nitrous oxide pool dilution technique to measure gross N2O production in soil. Global Change Biology, 17, 3577–3588
4. Burgin, AM, Yang, WH, Silver, WL, Hamilton, S (2011) Beyond C and N: How the microbial energy economy couples elemental cycles in diverse ecosystems. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, 9, 44-52
3. Cusack, DF, Chou, WW, Yang, WH, Harmon, ME, Silver, WL, the LIDET Team (2009) Controls on long-term root and leaf litter decomposition in neotropical forests. Global Change Biology, 15, 1339-1355
2. Sack, L, Melcher, P, Liu, WH, Middleton, E, Pardee, T (2006) How strong is intra-canopy leaf plasticity in temperate deciduous trees? American Journal of Botany, 93, 829-839
1. Liu, WH, Bryant, DM, Hutyra, LR, Saleska, SR, Hammond Pyle, E, Curran, DC, Wofsy SC (2006) Woody debris contribution to the carbon budgets of selectively-logged and maturing mid-latitude forests. Oecologia, 148, 108-117