17. Wolz, K, Lovell ST, Branham, B, Eddy, WC, Keeley, K, Revord, R, Wander, W, Yang, WH, DeLucia, E. (2018) Frontiers in alley cropping: transformative solutions for temperate agriculture. Global Change Biology, Article GCB13986, https://doi.org/10.1111/gcb.13986
16. Yang, WH, McNicol, G, Teh, YA, Estera, K, Wood, TE, Silver, WL. (2017) Evaluating the classical versus an emerging conceptual model of peatland methane dynamics. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 31, 1435–1453, https://doi.org/10.1002/2017GB005622
15. Yang, WH, Ryals, RA, Cusack, DF, Silver, WL. (2017) Cross-biome assessment of gross soil nitrogen cycling in California ecosystems. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 107, 144-155.
14. Yang, WH, Silver, WL. (2016) Net soil-atmosphere fluxes mask patterns in gross production and consumption of nitrous oxide and methane in a managed ecosystem. Biogeosciences, 13, 1705-1715.
13. Yang, WH, Silver, WL. (2016) Gross nitrous oxide production drives net nitrous oxide fluxes across a salt marsh landscape. Global Change Biology, 22, 2228-2237.
12. Yang, WH, Liptzin, D (2015) High potential for iron reduction in upland soils. Ecology, 96, 2015-2020.
11. Yang, WH, Traut, BH, Silver, WL (2015) Microbially mediated nitrogen retention and loss in a salt marsh soil. Ecosphere, 6. http://dx.doi.org/10.1890/ES14-00179.1
10. Yang, WH, McDowell, AC, Brooks, PD, Silver, WL (2014) New high precision approach for measuring 15N-N2 gas fluxes from terrestrial ecosystems. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 69, 234-241
9. Yang, WH, Teh YA, Silver, WL (2013) Measuring gross N2O production in soil: a reply to Well and Butterbach-Bahl. Global Change Biology, 19, 985-987
8. Yang, WH, Weber, KA, Silver, WL (2012) Nitrogen loss from soil through anaerobic ammonium oxidation coupled to iron reduction. Nature Geoscience, 5, 538-541
7. Yang, WH, Silver, WL (2012) Application of the N2/Ar technique to measuring soil-atmosphere N2 fluxes. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 26, 1-11
6. Yang, WH, Herman, DJ, Liptzin, D, Silver, WL (2012) A new approach for removing iron interference from soil nitrate analysis. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 46, 123-128
5. Yang, WH, Teh, YA, Silver, WL (2011) A test of a field-based 15N-nitrous oxide pool dilution technique to measure gross N2O production in soil. Global Change Biology, 17, 3577–3588
4. Burgin, AM, Yang, WH, Silver, WL, Hamilton, S (2011) Beyond C and N: How the microbial energy economy couples elemental cycles in diverse ecosystems. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, 9, 44-52
3. Cusack, DF, Chou, WW, Yang, WH, Harmon, ME, Silver, WL, the LIDET Team (2009) Controls on long-term root and leaf litter decomposition in neotropical forests. Global Change Biology, 15, 1339-1355
2. Sack, L, Melcher, P, Liu, WH, Middleton, E, Pardee, T (2006) How strong is intra-canopy leaf plasticity in temperate deciduous trees? American Journal of Botany, 93, 829-839
1. Liu, WH, Bryant, DM, Hutyra, LR, Saleska, SR, Hammond Pyle, E, Curran, DC, Wofsy SC (2006) Woody debris contribution to the carbon budgets of selectively-logged and maturing mid-latitude forests. Oecologia, 148, 108-117